How It Works
1. We will send monthly newsletters, reminding you of our services and what our partner farmers have to offer.
2. Check out our Delivery Page , see where and when we deliver. If that isn't convenient, talk to us. We are growing too!
3. Create an account. Accounts are required for checkout.
4. Order Online
- Browse our Products.
- Learn about our Partner Farmers.
- Understand our Philosophy.
- Put items in you cart. Get your order in by Saturday for the next delivery date.
- Put your delivery site as your Shipping Address
- Pay with Credit, Debit, AmazonPay or PayPal
5. Receive a Text Message to remind you, of the delivery week.
6. Receive a Text Message the day before delivery, reminding you to bring your empty cooler to the place/time.
7. On the delivery date/time for your business/community - exchange your empty Fort Clux Virtual Market cooler with your full cooler. *Get a cooler tote bag with your first on-line order.
Product Pricing and Handling Fee
FCVFM encourages all of our Partner Farmers to price their product, based on the cost of growing your food in the most sustainable manner possible and to maintain their farm practices. The pricing should be comparable what is published by the USDA Agricultural NC Marketing Site, Market News. This agency reports on product pricing across North Carolina.
Currently, there is a $4.50 handling fee added to each order.